Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's on, 2012. It's on.

Things that WILL be happening this year!

  1. Get my sewing machine fixed
  2. make curtains
  3. alter existing clothes in my closet
  4. buy an apple computer w/ adobe programs
  5. buy a new camera (a really good one)
  6. blog more
  7. compare outfits with inspiration on pinterest
  8. take pictures of my cute apartment for memories
  9. write reviews of good books
  10. interesting observations about boston
  11. go on a cruise in the carribean
  12. work less, play more
  13. get knocked up (at some point.  OK, its no secret - we both are baby crazy)
  14. pay student loans (get started!)
  15. go to the temple every month (or more often...like i used to)
  16. read the entire book of mormon again
  17. listen to gc in the car
  18. make a playlist for songs that remind me of being newlywed
  19. (I love listening to tunes that remind me of nostalgic college times with bff's)
  20. keep a clean and tidy house
  21. start writing a book (for reals this time)
  22. get on a simple, consistent daily/weekly routine (exercise included)

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I love these goals. Maybe because mine are very similar :) Let's help each other stay motivated mk? It always helps me to have a buddy to keep me going :)

    ReplyDelete