Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Doppelgängers and nationality inquiries...

So, what do all of these people have in common besides fame?  Me, apparently.
(too many to count)

(occasionally, but most recently yesterday)

(once, and hopefully never again)

(Bon Jovi, thank you Doug my bro-in-law)

(when meet joe black was popular)

(not as frequent but every now and again)

(usually for the smile)

(my sister pointed this one out in high school)

 
(in Ally McBeal days only)

If I had a dollar for every time somebody told me I looked like one of the above in my lifetime or someone else in the media (some way more frequent than others, thank goodness), or someone else they know "you look so familiar", or tried to guess my nationality "OMG I totally thought you were Mexican/Asian/Hawaiian/Argentinian/Native-American/Fill-in-the-blank", or how many times and ways I have had to explain to people that I am just your average white girl, I might not need to use coupons.

As for Brigham, he really only has one celebrity look alike, which we heard A LOT about after we sent out our wedding invitation.
What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. This is Liv :-)
    Doug will never live that one down. It is amazing how you and cousin Mo look so much alike with the olive skin and dark hair and eyes...the rest of us Joneses being blue-eyed toe-heads. Hey - at least you get mistaken for beautiful celebrities. I just get mistaken for the muppet lady who plays the guitar. LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I think you look like that girl in the first picture (from Hitch). You are such a pretty average white girl:)

    ReplyDelete